On medication for blood pressure. Took garlic and lemon juice. Now pressure is low. Related?

I take 16 mg of Atacand for blood pressure and have been on this dosage now for about 6 months. I recently did a course of taking a shot glass of pure garlic and lemon juice for 3 weeks and then an 8 day break. I noticed my blood pressure had dropped to about 120 over 75 which I thought was a good thing but the last few days my blood pressure is significanly low when I measure it on my home monitor. Today it has varied beteen 97 over 58 and 95 over 60. Is this too low and I have not taken my blood pressure tab today because i don t want it to go any lower. I feel slightly dizzy when I rise from chair, more so than usual. Do you think the garlic and lemon concoction has caused this drop in blood pressure?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013