On medication for asthma and sinusitis problem. Does these have any affect on pregnancy?

hi I am Jhansi I have asthma and sinusitis problem from the age of 11 now my age is 29 in doctors prescription I am using montek lc ,rotacaps seroflo 100 daily I have to use this tablets if I am not using this tablets I am getting breathing and sinusitis problem in food also I am getting by gee ,lemon ,curd ,all fruits ,cool drinks I am married 1 year has been finished because of asthma and sinusitis problem any affect of this pregencey not getting please tell
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012