On medication for PCOD and irregular menstruation. Have body hair growth and weight gain. Is it safe to take the medication?

Hi, I am 27. I am wedded for 1and half years now. We are ttc since one year. After 3 months of marriage a doctor confirmed that i havr pcod . Since then i have been on medication for balancing pcos and irregular mensural periods. I am prescribed epigallate and meta x for balancing pcos and folera md and ebexid. I do not have thyroid . Expect irregular mensural periods weight gain and hair growth in the body.pls advice whether it is ok to take all this medications.Your reply will be of great help to me. Thanks for your time.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013