On medication for PCOD. Stopped taking it due to irregular periods. Vaginal irritation, severe abdominal pain. Reason?

I have been diagnosed with pcod when I was 22.I was on medicine for 3 years. till last July my period was not regular. after that I got it for 1 month, went to see a doctor, it got stopped till Nov. again I got it in Dec, went to see a doc, she prescribed me one medicine to stop it. it got stopped for 5 days. again it got started. also whenever I am taking medicine, I have irritating in vagina and body. I also started with seveq pain in lower abdominal and along with that period, I feel like I am pregnant.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013