On masturbating, sperm starts tickling on nearing orgasm. Haven't felt orgasm yet. Taking some organic diet pills. Is it the cause for shooting sperm?

When I masturbate and am nearing orgasm , sperm stars to trickle out (thick white sperm) and I haveny even orgasmed yet....when I do orgasm it just trickles out and feels really unorgasm like! I am taking some organic diet pills ..could this be the cause as before this I was shooting my sperm like I normally do. Please advise.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jun 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Dear
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your details. I suggest you not to worry much. The condition you are worrying about is the most common one with almost every man. Before orgasm some sperm escape and that is the reason why it is said that timely withdrawal of the penis just before orgasm may not prevent conception. As the age increases, the dripping of semen slowly stops and the quantity of semen also decreases. Also you must know that some lubrication liquid also escapes from the penis during intercourse, which is more clear than semen. In your case there is nothing to worry.

You can post a direct question to me in this website. Include every detail as much as you can. I shall prescribe some sexology related psychotherapy techniques to control your condition. I am sure that the techniques should be a success.

Hope this answers your query. Available for further clarifications.
Good luck.