On marijuana, cocaine. Can they cause numbness of limbs, fatigue, weakness, palpitation?

29 yr old female, smoke cigarettes, marijuana and have a history of extesnsive cocaine and alcohol use. sore chest in center, between the breast bone, shortness of breath, nausea lasting about a week, stiffness in neck, mostly on my left side. numbness in left limbs (feels like poor circulation), constant heart palpatations for about 5 yrs, weakness, fatigue and the whites of my eyes seem red or yellow. had an ekg today and it was perfect, blood pressure, perfect and tested negative for pregnancy, (my period came this afternoon anyway). he did blood work, waiting for results...... but what could be causing these symptoms cus he was rushing me outa there and didnt give me any ideas as to what i may be looking at or what i could do to prevent symptoms.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  118 Awaiting Answer