On maintenance treatment for AML, had CBC done prior to 6-TG and cytarabine medication. Results showed low segmentors and high lymphocytes. What does this mean?

hello. I m on my maintenance treatment for AML . I just had my CBC today for monthly check-up prior to my 6-TG and Cytarabine medication for this week. My CBC result shows normal figures except for my Segmentors which is low at 36% (normal range: 50-70%) and Lymphocytes count which is high at 52% (normal range: 18-42%). What does this mean? and can I do something to contribute to normalize my cbc but still have successful maintenance treatment?
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012