On macro bid, have rash on stomach, bumps on arms, small dots on legs. Could this be a allergic reaction?

i have been taking a generic for macro bid for about 4 days and today i noticed a rash on my stomach , bumps on my arms, and small red dots on my legs. I was wondering if this could be an allergic reaction? Also today when I noticed them I was working all day in a pizza place and them temp stays around 84 degrees. There is no other symptoms just the rash/ hives . Should I continue to take the antibiotic or stop and wait till monday to talk to the doctor?
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012