On lying down feet gets cold, feel like moving and pain in chest, start panicking and can't breath. Sleep best in a chair sitting upright. Also have cold, itchy throat and headaches. Solution?

Whenever I lie down my feet get cold , and sometimes I have the urge to stretch them. I also have astha or somethng related to it and I find that I sleep best in a chair sitting upright. When I lie down and close my eyes it feels like Im moving but Im not and sometimes I feel a small pain in my chest and I guess I start panicking and cant breathe . This goes away but I have to remember to breathe slowly and not panic. What is going on? I also have a cold/itchy throat and headache and am on a allergy pill with sudaphed to drain me and am taking Saphris as well as Fluoxetine occasionally.
Asked On : Wed, 4 Apr 2012