On lortab post root canal, have dizziness, sweating, breathing difficulty, vomiting sensation, hot flashes. What could this be?

I just had a root canal done. Have been taking lortab as needed the last 2 days. Today I suddenly got dizzy started sweating alot as it felt like I couldn t breath. I also felt like throwing up even after sitting down and resting head on the table. I felt so hot and it was so hard to breath I actually made my friend unzip my dress infront of everyone。about 5min later I felt fine. What could this be? From the root canal pain? The meds? Or something else?
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012