On logynon, trying to conceive, spotting for 2 weeks. Is it that i am still not ovulating? Anything wrong?

hi. i was on logynon for almost 4 years and i stopped it early October 2012. am now trying to conceive but in vain. i got my period soon after 16/10/12 and for November i really cant tell when it came since i started spotting and the flow came and lasted for almost two weeks. next one was on 1/12/12 and 28/12/12 then 26/01/13/ and 23/02/13. is it that am still not ovulating or they might be something wrong with me?? Am 25 years!
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013