On loette, have mixed up pills, have mucus discharge instead of periods. What should be done?

Hi I ve been on loette for a year and a half now and last month I mixed up my pills for the last week,so I ended up taking Sundays pill instead of Monday s pill but then I took two pills for two days to get back on track. Today is my 4th day after the pills and today is when I am supposed to get my periods. I got a brown mucus discharge but then nothing. Should I start my pill or wait for another day? Please reply soon, so worried.
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  19 Awaiting Answer