On loestrin FE. Brownish discharge instead of periods, white discharge. Chances of pregnancy?

i am on lo loestrin FE and have been for 2 years now and i was a virgin when i started missing my periods but having a brownish discharge instead of my period. its been about 3 months since my actual period and i just lost my virginity 3weeks ago but am scared about pregnancy. during intercourse he didn t even come close to ejaculating inside of me but i am still worried. i had sex with him on the monday of my new pack and am now in the middle of my third week and experiencing a white pasty discharge it is also white and flakey when it dries.could this be a sign of pregnancy.
Asked On : Sun, 8 Jul 2012