On lexapro and xanic for anxiety, taking medication for hypertension. Can I control the anxiety levels by lowering the medication dosage?

I was given lexapro and xanic for anxiety but I also take high blood pressure medication. I have not taken the anxiety meds because I am doing therapy and excercise first, but the anxiety is becoming too much this week, the occurances. Yes I do have alot of stress at home. My adult children moved back in with there kids, 12 in the house. So what do I expect to feel with the lexapro its a low dos.
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013