On levothyroxine for low thyroid levels. Having persistent headaches, nausea and fatigue. Not responding to paracetamol. Need help

Hi. I have recently been diagnosed with a low thyroid and have been on levothyroxine for over a month with my thyroid improving after having a blood test . It s 50mg. One every morning. But I have persistent headaches heavy head nausea constantly tired. This was present before my thyroid diagnosis. Just wondering if you knew what it may be. I have been taking paracetamol but that doesn t seem to be working.
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012