On levipil. Had auditory hallucination. MRI showed tape worm in brain. Why have I become sentimental? Help

Hello Dr. Keerthi....Im on Levipil 250 mg (AB) & 500 mg (AD) in a day. This is because I once had auditory hallucination kind of a thing and my MRI report said there s a tape worm in the brain. I was admitted to a hospital immediately, treated for the cause and I have been normal since then. Infact, I dont even think I was ill. I never read my body symptoms for me to realize there s a worm in the brain. Latest MRI report says the infection has reduced. I m also a patient of hypothyroidism since early childhood and urinary function is bad, the bladder is hyper sensitive (this treatment is pending). I am off non veg, salads, swimming, driving, watching films, flash lights, loud music and basically anything that can stress my brain. My biggest concern is why am i restricted from drinking alcohol...I was always a moderate drinker, Can I not drink once in a while when I really feel like........?? How is this Levipil going to restrict my lifestyle in some or the other way? These days I m prone to crying very soon, have become extremely sentimental about small issues. Is this an effect of this tablet? Its been 5 months already that m consuming Levipil.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012