On letrozole, ultrasound showed follicles, periods not yet arrived, negative pregnancy test. Does that mean failed conception?

This is my 3rd cycle on letrozole . 1st time, I had a chemical pregnancy. 2nd time, I did not get pregnant but ultrasound shown the follicles were fine on the 10th day and my period came exactly on the 28th day. This time round, ultrasound also showed 2 healthy sized follicles on the 10th day, but I have tested negative past days from 14 days after expected ovulation . I am now into my 20th day past expected ovulation and still testing negative. Period has not come. Is it firm now that I am not pregnant??
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012