On lesuride, adiza tablets, release stools with heat and irritation, burning in anus, not taking spicy food. What is the reason?

hi doctor .. doctors told dat i am suffering frm reflex disease and i ve been taking lesuride and adiza tab;ets for last two weeks body is so heat dat i release my stools with heat and irritation .. i hav a burning sensation in the place wer i release my stools .. infact i am not eatin even a pinch of spice docor . y is t happnin ?? may i knw d reason ..wat step shud i take ?
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012