On lactogen, green stools, painful, face swelling, mucous motions. What now?

my baby is completing her 5th month this week. fed on lactogen 1. has been having green stools and excessive painful gas since she was 21-30 days. normally just 1 stool every day. from 15 days apprx she has been having a bit of mucous at the end of every stool and from 3-4 days she is having a lot of mucous and that 3-4 times a day. she shrieks and cries a lot with pain and gas al night and most of the day.. plays well when not in pain...plz suggest medications and can colicaid be given when having mucous motions? secondly her birth weight was 2.3kgs.. now she is 7.5kgs... my ped says she ought to have been note according to the pack 5-6 month old babies should have 210 ml of formula whereas my baby has just 60-70 ml in every 2 1/2 hrs apprx and sometimes like 1c or twice in a day 90-100ml...still she is growing very plumpy. her face always looks like it is swollen and when she wakes up from sleep her eyes and face swell a lot... is that normal plz advice
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013