On jaundice treatment, on complete fat free diet, bilirubin levels reduced. Continue fat free diet? Reason for increase in Indirect bilirubin?

Hi sir I am on Jaundice Treatment from 7 Jul 2012. On 07 jul My bilirubin levels were as follows: Total 7.4 Direct 5.2 Indirect 2.2 I was on complete fat free diet for a month. On 07 Aug,My bilirubin levels were as follows: Total 1.04 Direct 0.62 Indirect 0.42 Again I was on fat free diet for 10 days and today (17 Aug),My bilirubin levels were as follows: Total 0.95 Direct 0.31 Indirect 0.64 Should I continue fat free diet?What may be reasons for Increase in Indirect Bilirubin?
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012