On iud, had intercourse, feels discomfort and pain in vagina. Is it normal? What is the problem?

Ok so last night I had sex with my boyfriend n this is the 3rd time we have had sex. The thing is we got a bit to carry away n he suddenly did it harder. Now I m on birth control I have an iud in me, n last night during sex I think it was hurting ne it was the 1st time it ever has. And in one position he had me I thing his penis was hitting the inside was of me, as keep on going in and out I was able to feel it bump him a bit. Now my insides r in pain I feel discomfort whit the little amount of pressure. Is this normal because his is the 1st larger size penis I have ever had, or did he ardently moved my iud? I don t know if its possible. Is it?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jun 2012