On infertility treatments, advised Gestone. Is early periods a side effect of this pill ?

Hi Doctor, I m 31 years old and taking infertility treatments. I m getting proper menustral cycle and everything seems to be fine in my part. Doctore advised me to take gestone 200mg(2 per day) once the egg in my ovary gets ruptured(normally from 17th day -27th day). I read in the tablet description paper that the side effects of taking this pill is to get early period. Is it true? I m taking this medicine for about 5 months, but also Im getting the period 1 week before than the usual timings. Please advise is it safe to take getsone 200mg tablet inorder to get pregnant?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013