On infertility treatment, taken Comid, 26mm size follicle on the left ovary, taken Endogest, negative pregnancy test, yellow urine. Reason?

Hi, I am taking treatment for infertility . I was given comid for 5 days from 3rd day of my LMP. on 12th day by ultrasound , the folicle was fould to be 26mm size on left overy. so I had a shot on that day and was asked to take Endogest for 15 days. Its 12th day after the shot. I fould the pregnancy test to be negative. Is Endogest affects the pregnancy test? My urine in the morning is very yellow. 6 more days (including today) are their for my next periods to start(i.e. on 31/May - 28 day cycle).
Asked On : Tue, 29 May 2012