On increasing dosage of fertyl super 100mg. What can be done to get DF into one of the ovaries ?

my doctor has adviced to take fertyl super 100mg from 2nd day of the periods(5 the follicular study, Left Ovary and Right Ovary shows no DF (dominant follicle ). Next month she adviced with increased dose of fertyl super 150mg and then also same the follicular study, Left Ovary and Right Ovary shows no DF (dominant follicle). Please advice whats the problem and what can be done to get DF into one of the ovaries. Awaiting for the reply!!
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012