On implant, have consistent bleeding, groin pain, sore and tender breasts. Pregnancy?

Hi, Question, I am on the implant and have currently been bleeding for several days, this has been the first time me being bleeding since july, well properly I ve had a few spottings week here week there and now I m starting to get a pain in the right hand side of my groin , and my breasts have also been very sore and tender over the past few days sore to the point that they are sore to touch? I m so confused could I be pregnant?
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013