On implanon, light period with pinkish white discharge, frequent yeast infections. Reasons ?

Im on implanon , have been since febuary. My period was kind of irregular but I would still get it. Within the last 2 months my period was lighter, brown spotting with only 2 or 3 days of regular bleeding . This month my period was very late ( it came yesterday) and was a consistant pinkish color, mixed with a white discharge . I frequently get yeast infections now that I have implanon. Today I feel kind of queezy, I had been feeling this way on and off since last saturday. Since most of it, if not all, involved me running back and forth to the bathroom I rigured it was food poisioning or a bug that had been going around. My appetite is extremely small, I dont really want to eat anything only drink stuff. I feel like I could throw up, but its no where near a urge/need. My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex about 2weeks ago, one day it was on a day my period tracker said I was fertile. He hadnt ejaculated in my to our knowledge, we keep stopping from being scared. That same week I took a at home pregnacy test and it came back negative. Should I be worried????
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012