On implanon, got bleeding after starting doxycycline for acne. Normal?

hi i got the implanon put in 4 months ago i also have to use doxcycline for acne i was told to use for a month and go of doxc so i did iv been of it for a week and started bleeding is that normal and is it because im using doxy? iv had to start useing doxy again due to my face braking out but my period is brown and only comes out when im on the loo then at night time its red like bright red its only been 4 days but im worried that i will need to get implanon out
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  91 Awaiting Answer