On implanon birth control, removed. Prescribed microgynon 30, having mood swings, short temper. Normal symptoms?

hello i have currently been on the implanon for 2 years and have decided i wanted it removed. the doctor advised me to take microgynon 30 and today is the first day i ve taken it. I ve realised, i had loads of mood swings and i was quick tempered. I cudnt control this temper till after 5 mins of it occuring. i jus wanted to know if this was normal? becuase its never happened to me, im usually a peaceful, calm person.
Asked On : Tue, 10 Jul 2012