On implanon. Why abdominal pain? Why is BP high? Why does sex hurts?

hi i have been on implanon since august 2011 sine about two months ago i started getting lower abdomen pains on my left side. Now the pain has worsened and spread across entire lower abdomen. i have also felt weird movements, get severe migraines, heavy discharge , and anytime my blood pressure is raised i immediately start bleeding. I currently dont have insurance but i am very paranoid something is wrong. i know my body i understand there are sideffects to the birth control but this is not minor symptoms, they are very strong. also every time i have sexual intercourse it hurts, and back in november after having intercourse i was in so much pain i literally could not move for over 30 minutes. please help.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jun 2012