On implanon. Symptoms of pregnancy. How long to wait until HPT?

Hello, I am 19 years old and have had my implanon since december 17th 2010, on monday the 22/April/2013 I had my implanon removed and another and more new version of the implanon inserted straight after. My doctor said wait two days until I have unprotected sex with my partner and I did, but since then I've been experiencing a lot of symptoms for pregnancy. I understand that it is too early and that the implanon will give my body similar and if not the same side affects as a pregnancy at times. However, I have a weird feeling and so I am just wondering that for reassurance measures if I were... How long should I wait before taking a HPT? I don't get my period whilst having the implanon so I can't go off that which is why I am asking... Kind regards, krysta :)
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013