On hypothyroid medicines, delayed periods, pregnancy symptoms, beta hcg test negative. History of ectopic pregnancy. Cause?

Hello, I have been pregnant twice before and am really concerned. With my first pregnancy I did not have a positive pregnancy test result until I was eight weeks pregnant, with my second pregnancy I did not have another positive again up until I was about seven weeks pregnant which happened to be ectopic. This time around I am afraid because I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism and I am on medication for two months now. I am now two weeks late, but still have sore breasts and cramping in my lower abdomen from time to time. I went to the hospital afraid that I might be an ectopic pregnancy again and the beta hCG test was negative, however, I read online that there are some women that had negative blood test and hpt up until they were eight weeks pregnant. Is this possible? Or is it my hypothyroid medication playing tricks on me? I have an appointment with my gyno later this week, but I am very stressed out and worried!
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012