On hypertension medicines, feel lethargic, have low libido, pain in bones. Is it the side effect of medicines or something else?

I am 37 years old and i am hypersensitive, taking asomex AT 2.5 mg plus 50 mg atenol in the same tablet from last 6 years... lately i feel lethargic, anxieted, always out of energy, lack of sexual interest, pain in bones etc.. i had never gone to a cardiologist in these years and have been on this medicine ever since... My question is is the symptoms mentioned above are because of this medicine or due to any other weight is 104 kg and height is 5ft 9 inches.. pls suggest...
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012