On high blood pressure medicine, losing weight, seems sluggish and confused. What should I do?

My mom is on high blood pressure medicine. She has lost weight and the doctor ran some tests to see if the blood pressure medicine was making her blood pressure too low but decided not to stop the medicine until the results came back. She couldn t remember if she took her pill this morning, and can t remember if she took a second one. Her blood pressure is 108 over 64 and her pulse was 58. She seems sluggish, has slurred her words, and seems confused. She won t go to the hospital. What should I do?
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012