On hemodialysis. Now getting pain during dialysis. Tried medicines, no relief. Solution?

My Mom is on Hemo dialysis for past 3.5yrs & Her results are also good, but now a thrice (Onces in a month)we have done tapping, after this tapping she is having some burning sensation & pain, did CT scan found no issues, did ultrasound found no issues, did infection test found no infection. These day she is getting pain during dialysis...Tried giving tramadol & Emeset injection during dialysis still the pain is there during dialysis...Any solution for my mom.
Asked On : Fri, 23 Nov 2012