On heavy pain meds along with Wellbutrin, ambien, adderall. Suffering with major depressions. Is this a sign of an illness? Safe Remedy?

I am 36 years old & on heavy pain meds along with Wellbutrin, ambien, adderall I suffer with major depressions since my son of 4 years was born & my Mom died a year after that. I never came out of the PPD & got worse. I am finally starting to find the meds that are helping me & I started to feel better when I found out I was pregnant. I am about 5 weeks & with a lot of consideration have decided I can not carry healthy pregnacy & my meds will only be devastating to a child after having withdrawals & possible birth defects. I just want to know who I need to see to a " medical abortion" with medication I have been reading about? & what they do? & who pescibes them?
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013