On heart medicines, have frequent cramps, low potassium levels. Taking Cardiazam, Clopidifrol, Duride. Cause?

Hi there, I am on a lot of medication for my heart which include; Cardiazam, Clopidifrol, Duride, Frusomide, Potassium and asprin. I have Bipolar and take Lithium , Clonazepam , Seroquel Pravastatin and Zopiclone to help me sleep. I was given quinine to help with my frequent cramps. I am wondering if one of the medications mentioned could be one of the reasons I have cramp daily. Recently my Potassium levels were low. Maybe that could be the reason. I look forward to hearing back from you. Joyce
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012