On glycomet SR, have intense pain in lower area, no relief with terol LA-2, fembio. Had hysterectomy in the past. Cause?

I am taking glycomet SR 500 mg/250 mg for 3 years now my fasting insulin level as of now is 80.3 days before I had blood thru my urine. I have severe pains in my lower area even now. There is a burning sensation too.THis happened for 3rd time in these 2 yrs.My gynac has prescribed me tab terol LA-2 & fembio. But is of no use. I had my hysterectomy 2 yrs. ago. My wbc count is 0000. at present. My endocrinologist says it may be due to glycomet but not very sure.
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013