On gluta, took 3 doses of nordette which were according to prescription. Can I get pregnant?

Hi, I took Nordette 20 hours after unprotected sex. It should have been my ovulation period, so it s really unsafe. But whether unsafe day or not, still, it was unprotected. After taking nordette, i took the second dose after 24 hours. I didn t realized it should be 12 hours after the first dose. And so, i took a third dose to make sure. I took this third dose 12hours after the second dose. Can i now be assured that I won t be getting pregnant? And I m taking oral gluta which they say increases chance of pregnancy. should i stop my gluta while taking this emergency contaceptive pills? and what are the signs that Nordette has taken effect prior to preventing pregnancy? This is my third day already after having unprotected sex and after taking nordette. Thanks a lot please answer
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013