On gintec for weakness, jaundice like symptoms. No improvement. What can help?

HI, MY SELF VIJIT PANWAR, I AM 21 YRS OLD,,,FROM LAST 1 MONTH ANY TIME MY B.P. BECOMES LOW,,DOCTORS SAID IT IS NOTHING,,LAST WEEK I GO TO DOCTOR AGAIN AND THEY MAKE SOME BLOOD TEST ,,,HERE IS THE REPORT..LFT TEST S.BILIRUBIN(T) 1.78MG/DL O.2-1.O MG/DL (D) 0.60MG/DL 0.0-0.2 MG/DL (I) 1.18MG/DL 0.0-0.8MG/DL SGPT 38IU/L 0-49IU/L S.ALK PO4 133IU/L 100-250IU/L HB% 13.0GM% 12-16GM% ....THEN THEY SAID U DON T HAVE JAUNDICE ,,YOU HAVE WEAKNESS,,,THEY SUGGEST ME TO TAKE SOME MEDICINE HERE IT IS GINTEC,, LIV.52DS,, POLYBRION SYP.,,,UNIENZYME..BICASULE CAPS..BUT THERE IS NO IMPROVEMENT WHEN I WAKE UP IN THE MORNING MY HEART BEAT WAS SO FAST AND IT IS UPTO 2-3 HRS,,AND IT CAN HAPPEN ANY TIME IN A DAY...I HAV TO MUCH OF PROBLEM IN MORNING WHEN I WAKE UP...WHAT SHOULD I DO..THERE IS 0 IMPROVEMENT BY THESE MEDICINES..SUGGEST ME WHY DIS HAPPEN IT IS BECAUSE OF WEAKNESS OR ANYTHING ELSE..
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012