On follicular study, no follicles developed, persisting retention cyst. Chances of not developing follicles?

Hello Dr, My wife had a follicular study today (9th day) and found that no follicle yet developed.But, there is a retention cyst measyuring 25mmX 24 mm. My Doctor asked us to come on 12 day for follicular study. my wife is using Siphene 100 mg and we have using this for ovulation inducing from past 6/7 cycles. till today she was developing follicle on 9th day itself. is there any chances of her not developing follicle anymore... please give your suggestion
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  58 Awaiting Answer