On follicular study, follicles ruptured after being induced. Precautions to be taken to enhance pregnancy and implantation chances?

Hello doc, I did a follicle study last month where one of the follicles ruptured after an injection to induce it. I was on Clomid and Duphaston that cycle. Unfortunately I got my periods that month and the doctor did another follicle study this month too with the same medications and injection to rupture the follicle. The results of my FS on 14th day revealed that both follicles(right ovary – 2.7*2.6 mm;left ovary – 2.3*2.0 mm ;Endo reaction – 10mm) have ruptured My questions: 1. What happens beyond this in the cycle? 2. What other problems can there be for me not to conceive even after follicles have ruptured? 3. Does only one follicle fertilize in the end? 4. Does rupture of 2 follicles increase the chances of having twins? 5. Should I follow some precautions to increase the chances of implantation and pregnancy? Please help. Thanks, JP
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  295 Awaiting Answer