On follicular study, follicle about to rupture in a day or two. When should we try for baby?

hi Doctor, I m on my follicle study and its my 12th day and my scanning specialist said it may rupture day after tomorrow most probably. My husband s sperm motility is lower than the normal range ( 45% rapid progressive motiltiy) but good count. i want to know when should we start trying for baby. He has abstained for a week. I ve heard that abstaining for longer time will deteriorate semen quality and also frequent sexes will reduce the chance of conception . I m really confused. when should we start trying continuously or alternate days Neetha
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012