On follicular study. Taking prescribed medication. Is there chances for conceiving?

Hi Doctor,
I m on Follicular study on
12th day Rt Ovary 19, 16, left ovary 23, 15 and Endomentrim 10.2 mm
was given HUCOG 5000 on 12th day
14th day Rt Ovary 19, 16, left ovary Both ruputured and Endomentrium is 13 mm
Doctor prescribed Tab Susten 100 mg for 10 days to insert vaginally every night from 14th day and has advice me to keep relations
Am i on the right track, what are the chance of conceiving in this cycle
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013
thanks for query.
your follicular study show rt.ovary size is not appropriately increasing and it is not rupturing but lt.ovary size is increasing and it is rupturing also
your endrometrium thickness is normal.
your doctor advise correct to keep relation,chances of concieving in this cycle are there.
so hope for the best.
good luck.
take care.