On femulene. Had sex. Why am I bleeding after a brownish discharge? Show concern?

Hi, I am 22 years old and I have been on femulene for over 3years now and it has not caused me to have any periods or bleeding at all. Over a week and half ago now me and my boyfriend had sex but I had taken my pill ivey three hours late the day before that and as I took it on the correct time of the day I had sex u didn t realise that I needed to use sn alternative method if contraception for 48 hours after a late pill. Yesterday I was spitting brownish colour and today it is like a period. Before I was on femulene I never had regular periods maybe every couple of months and like I mentioned I had Never bled whilst on this pill only ever once when I had a break from it and wrbt back on it, on this occasion there has been no breaks. I have cramping and twice today had a sharp severe pain on the left at the side of my body. I have been feeling an increase in hunger and been fairly moody today. Please csn you advise me on if there is anything I should be concerned about, many thanks
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012