On femodine, experiencing severe mood swings, painful stomach, ovary cramps, brown discharge. What could this mean?

Hi, I'm 21 and I've been on femodine for approx 9 months. Recently I have been experiencing severe mood swings, painful stomach and ovary cramps and an increase in vaginal discharge, it's a week before I am meant to have my 7day break and I have been experiencing brown discharge, headaches and nausea. What could this mean? Please note, I quit smoking over a month ago, could it be anything to do with this?
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013