On exercise routine, cut fried food, fish pills, vegetables, oatmeal. Have done tests. Can online doctor help?

I'm 52, have a TC of 227 w/ LDL at 170. BMI is 30.3 and BP can be high at times 145/90-148/100. I'm now on BP meds, so I should be ok with BP. About 30 days ago I started back on an excercise routine (3 times a week burning about 275 calories on a treadmil each time) and cut out all fried food, red meat etc. I've been taking A LOT of fish oil pills and eating a lot of fish, vegetables, walnuts, oatmeal, etc.

Doing this, how long should it take to get my TC back in check?

Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013