On escitalopram and clonazepam for last 15 years. Feeling confused, and doubt on self knowledge. What's going on?

my wife is has been taking escitalopram- 10 mg and clonazepam-0.5 mg for last 15 yrs. no dobt there had been gaps in those years. now the problem is that most of the time she feel confused about her self-existance, existance of this world, doubt about her own reasoning and knowledge. i know these things are baseless. but i just can t made my mind. and i use to feel very unhappy and insecure.
Asked On : Wed, 11 Jul 2012