On epilim 500 to control epilepsy. I have reduced the dosage and missing pills. Should I continue the medicine?

I have been taking Epilim 500 for 14 years, 2 tabs each morning & 2 tabs each night to control Epilepsy . I have been seizure free since December 2000. On the first of January this year I decided to reduce my Epilim intake by 50%, I have only taken it in the morning this year, I often forget to take it and go several days without taking it. Do you think I still need it? Am I being irresponsible by not taking it?
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  56 Awaiting Answer