On duromine, tubal clamps removed, have heavy clear discharge, faint positive hpt. Could duramine be affecting hpt results?

Hi, I ve been on antidepressant pills for 12-18 months and stopped taking them about 4 weeks ago, and I am taking duromine for a month now. I also had my tubal clamps removed 7 months ago, this was not a reversal it was due to savere abdominal upper and lower pain. I have now in the last 7 days done about 10 pregnancy tests and I have had 4 come back with faint lines and the others negative. So I m really unsure what is going on. I also have had a lot of continuous discharge , sometimes clear sometime with a snit kind of colour. I just went to toilet and had a long string of discharge that I ve had to manually get out. (Yuk yes I m sorry). So I guess I m wondering if there could be a chance that the duramine is having an effect on the home pregnancy tests ? Because I was told that the tubal clips made my tubes dead and I can t and won t fall pregnant. I m a mother of 6 kids and am 32 years old after some answer. Thank you Lisa
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  77 Awaiting Answer