On duphaston, have frequent urination, dark colored urine, larger breasts, taken plenty of water. What could be the cause?

I am 34 Ttc initially my doctor said I had high prolactin which he pit me on dostinex for mths den it wnt low but whn I saw my period he scanned me on the 12Th day of m cycle n saw I was t ovulate then he put m on duphaston for 10 days and since I noticed I urinated a lot and its darker than usual and I take lots of liquid .pls help even though I will b finishing the dose in two days time.thank you PS-also I noticed my breasts are larger .
Asked On : Wed, 26 Sep 2012